CTIA Carrier Member Benefits
Wireless Industry Leadership and Advocacy
CTIA membership gives you and your team access to high-profile wireless industry leaders and an experienced team of regulatory, legislative and state experts in constant dialogue with policymakers. Benefits include:
Access to CTIA resources to shape policy debates critical to your business
- Timely updates on policy developments impacting your organization and the wireless industry.
- A seat at the table for policy-shaping discussions, ensuring your voice is heard and your interests represented.
- Support from CTIA’s highly experienced Federal and State government and regulatory affairs teams, to help track and shape legislation and regulation federally as well as across all 50 states, D.C. and Puerto Rico.
Chance to develop relationships with executives at leading wireless companies
- Opportunity to serve on the CTIA Board of Directors and network with industry leaders from the entire wireless ecosystem.
- Collaboration with industry leaders across CTIA’s wide-range of working groups, events and initiatives.
Access to collaborative industry groups focused on shaping emerging trends
- Ability to join and contribute to multiple legislative and regulatory working groups that address key industry issues, driving innovation and long-term industry success.
- Participation in CTIA’s Connected Life initiatives, in areas such as smart cities, connected cars, unmanned aerial vehicles, mobile finance and mobile health.
Gain access to technical and engineering professionals who help guide industry solutions on issues from messaging and spectrum to product certification and cybersecurity. Benefits include:
- Participation in CTIA’s Certification Working Groups to determine program tests and criteria for product testing and mobile device certification.
- Collaboration with other members in CTIA’s Cybersecurity Working Group to develop best practices and address rapidly evolving cybersecurity challenges.
- Opportunities to participate in the development of industry best practices and guidelines for new products and services.
Business Opportunities, Industry Research and Other Services
Grow your business, increase your brand recognition and enhance your professional network by participating in CTIA initiatives. Stay abreast of industry news and trends by taking advantage of our research and educational offerings. Benefits include:
- Subscription to CTIA’s Monthly Member Update, a newsletter that includes wireless policy developments, CTIA initiatives and upcoming activities and events.
- Subscription to CTIA’s Mobile Minute, a daily newsletter providing summaries of the most relevant wireless news.
- Access to CTIA’s industry-leading events and research papers on issues such as 5G, cybersecurity, smart cities, etc.
- Discount on CTIA’s Annual Wireless Industry Indices Report which measures industry trends, helping you track and target a changing wireless marketplace.
- Discount on employer postings on our online Career Center service to help your company find the best talent in the wireless industry.