CTIA Reverse Logistics & Service Quality Member Benefits .
Wireless Industry Leadership
CTIA membership gives you access to wireless industry leaders and programs that shape the future of our industry. Benefits include:
- The opportunity to develop relationships with leading executives at wireless companies by participating on the RLSQ Leadership Council (Leadership Council members only), and in CTIA’s suite of RLSQ working groups.
- A seat at the table where reverse logistics certification programs are developed.
Gain access to key reverse logistics professionals by serving on CTIA’s RLSQ Working Groups. Benefits include:
- The opportunity to contribute to certification program development, adding your name and company to CTIA certification plans.
- Network with your peers at other leading wireless companies that may be clients or prospects.
Business Opportunities, Industry Research & Other Services
Grow your business, increase your brand recognition and enhance your professional network by participating in CTIA initiatives. Stay abreast of industry news and trends by taking advantage of our research and educational offerings. Benefits include:
- Subscription to CTIA’s Monthly Member Update, a newsletter that includes wireless policy developments, CTIA initiatives and upcoming activities and events.
- Subscription to the CTIA Mobile Minute™ newsletter, a daily newsletter providing summaries of the most relevant news.
- Access to CTIA’s industry-leading events and research papers on issues such as 5G, cybersecurity, smart cities, etc.
Discount on CTIA’s Annual Wireless Industry Indices Report which measures industry trends, helping you track and target a changing wireless marketplace.
You will be recognized as a CTIA member alongside our growing list of influential companies in the wireless industry.