CTIA Industry Member Benefits .
Wireless Industry Leadership & Advocacy
CTIA membership gives you access to wireless industry leaders and an experienced team of regulatory, legislative and state experts in constant dialogue with policymakers. Benefits include:
- Timely updates on policy developments affecting your organization and the wireless industry.
- Support from CTIA’s highly experienced Federal and State government and regulatory affairs teams, to help track and advance legislation and regulation.
- A seat at the table where policies are shaped, ensuring that your voice is heard and your interests are represented.
- The opportunity to develop relationships with executives at leading wireless companies by serving on the CTIA Board of Directors and collaborating with other industry leaders across CTIA’s wide-range of legislative/regulatory working groups, events and Connected Life initiatives.
Partner with technical and engineering professionals who help guide industry solutions on messaging, spectrum, product certification, and cybersecurity. Benefits include:
- Participation in CTIA’s Certification Working Groups to determine criteria for product testing and mobile device certification.
- Participation in CTIA’s Cybersecurity Working Group to address rapidly evolving cybersecurity challenges.
- Opportunities to collaborate in the development of industry guidelines for new products and services.
Business Opportunities, Industry Research & Other Services
Grow your business, increase your brand recognition and enhance your professional network. Stay on top of industry news and trends by taking advantage of our research and educational offerings. Benefits include:
- Subscription to CTIA’s Monthly Member Update, a newsletter covering wireless policy developments, CTIA initiatives and upcoming events.
- Subscription to CTIA’s Mobile Minute, a daily newsletter summarizing the most relevant wireless news.
- Access to CTIA’s industry-leading events and research papers on issues such as 5G, cybersecurity, smart cities and more.
- Discount on CTIA’s Annual Wireless Industry Indices Report which measures industry trends, helping you track and target a changing wireless marketplace.
- Discount on employer postings on our online Career Center service to help your company find the best talent in the wireless industry.